MARISSA LEVIN is an entrepreneur, a globally recognized strategist, speaker, author, columnist for Inc. Magazine, and mom of two boys (and an adorable golden doodle, Lexi)
In this episode MARISSA shares:
- the influence her father has had on her life
- how she rebounded from a governmental regulation change that negatively impacted her first business
- the perspective that health challenges brought to her life
- the best advice she received from a mentor during a challenging time.
- her journey of rebranding
- how she minimizes the impact of 'haters'
- how & why she prioritizes relationships even in the midst of growing her business
- and much more!
Learn more about Marissa & her business (and sign up for her newsletter while you are there)